Windows 8.1 Professional
Windows 8.1 Pro is the operating system intended for small and medium-sized businesses. It provides abilities such as joining corporate domains, participating in Group Policy, allowing involvement in Work Place Join and Work Folders, encryption and more. Note that some of the new business features in Windows 8.1 Pro require a server running Windows Server 2012 R2 somewhere in the organization.
Important features in Microsoft Access 2016
- Manage database of any type.
- It uses a familiar interface in MS Access 2016.
- Share your databases and work together with your colleagues, for example, through Office 365 or SharePoint connectivity.
- It generates in a few seconds relevant types of database through new types of presentations that cover most applications.
- Import existing files such as Photos, PDF files, Excel files or SQL-database into your own database.
- Use Access 2016 to summarize short and extensive reports, for the daily process of creating and managing important databases.
It is a project management software designed, developed and marketed by Microsoft to assist project managers in the development of plans, allocation of resources to tasks, track progress, manage budget and analyze workloads.
The Microsoft Office Project software in all its versions (the 2016 version is the most recent as of June 2017) is useful for project management, applying procedures described in the PMBoK of the Project Management Institute.