Windows 10 Professional
All the features of Windows 10 Home enterprise grade security, powerful management tools like single sign on, and enhanced productivity with remote desktop and Cortana.
Access Professional 2016
Important features in Microsoft Access 2016
- Manage database of any type.
- It uses a familiar interface in MS Access 2016.
- Share your databases and work together with your colleagues, for example, through Office 365 or SharePoint connectivity.
- It generates in a few seconds relevant types of database through new types of presentations that cover most applications.
- Import existing files such as Photos, PDF files, Excel files or SQL-database into your own database.
- Use Access 2016 to summarize short and extensive reports, for the daily process of creating and managing important databases.
It is a project management software designed, developed and marketed by Microsoft to assist project managers in the development of plans, allocation of resources to tasks, track progress, manage budget and analyze workloads.
The Microsoft Office Project software in all its versions (the 2016 version is the most recent as of June 2017) is useful for project management, applying procedures described in the PMBoK of the Project Management Institute.