Office Professional Plus 2016
- Word 2016, Excel 2016, PowerPoint 2016, OneNote 2016, Outlook 2016, Publisher 2016 and Access 2016.
- Capture your ideas as you prefer: with a keyboard, a pen or a touch screen.
- Easily become an advanced user of Office. Write what you want to do in the new Information box of the tape and you will see how to do it.
- The new themes allow you to choose the right Office experience for you.
- The Dark Gray and Black themes offer a high contrast more pleasing to the eye, while the Multicolor theme provides a modern look that is similar on all your devices.
- Improve your reading experience with Perspectives, with Bing technology, which shows relevant information from the web while you read an Office file.
- Let one of the templates on the Home screen take care of almost all the configuration and design so you can focus on your ideas and data
Track comments in Word documents and mark them as completed with the new Reply button.
- Insert content of PDF documents directly in Word. Open PDF files and edit paragraphs, lists and tables as if they were Word documents.
Save time by applying Excel format and get information about your data faster. New tools that recognize patterns and automatically complete the data.
- New and modern Excel charts and graphs offer more ways to explore and tell compelling stories with your business data. Excel recommends the most suitable graphics for the data and will show a preview of how they will look.
- In Excel, you can now create basic forecasts based on a series of data with a click to view future trends.
- Share your PowerPoint presentation over the Internet by sending a link or using the Free Office Presentation Service to deliver it, so your audience can join from anywhere.
- Insert Excel spreadsheets, diagrams, audio clips, videos and virtually any type of file into your OneNote notebooks. You can save notes, perform searches and synchronize them with OneNote applications on other devices, so you can use them or share them from anywhere.
- Answer faster with the answers online (answers located inside the body of the original message) of Outlook. You just have to write your answer in the reading panel.
- Save time with online photo printing options in Publisher.
- Generates lists and summaries of data from a related table or a query quickly in Access. You just have to click on an item to open a detailed view.
- Ideal for private businesses and small businesses